To unite different generations of immigrants through improved communication, understanding, validation and mutual respect within the family and the community.
To help multi-generational immigrant families and organizations gain access to education, trainings and cultural activities that contribute to their personal well-being, professional development, leadership skills and community impact.
- Offer a unique intergenerational immigrant work model.
- Create a safe space to facilitate sharing of personal stories.
- Identify and develop leadership abilities through participation in workshops and conferences.
- Through the use of integrated theater techniques, participants will grow personally and professionally.
- Use the “Los Hilos Que Tejen” book as a guide to enhance communication skills and to reaffirm leadership.
- Create written and audiovisual materials to increase resources.
- Network with organizations with a similar vision and mission.